Are you the next Electric Citizen? We're always happy to hear from talented people interested in joining our team!
Electric Citizen works with the public sector, using open source technologies like Drupal and WordPress as tools for civic engagement and service. Websites that support the common good.
We are a culture of self-starters and doers, while keeping a sense of humor and fun in our work. Everyone is expected to be productive and efficient, but overtime and overloading team members is strongly discouraged. We want our workers to have happy and healthy outside lives. We believe in supporting the community, embracing open-source, and doing good work.
- For the public good - we only work with clients in government, education, nonprofits, arts, health and science
- Premier Drupal Supporting Partner – dedicated to supporting open source like Drupal through code, volunteer work and financial support
- Engaged - our team members are found presenting, volunteering and attending conferences, including DrupalCon and regional conferences
- Core agency values – straight talk, fully human, highly productive, personal growth
- 11 paid holidays per year, plus the week between Xmas and New Years
- Paid vacation and personal leave
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long term disability, life insurance
- Yearly stipends for technology and education
- 401k with 3% company match
- Work remotely from wherever you are
- Paid parental leave
- Quarterly bonuses, based on company performance
- Be Human – being human means you can bring your whole self to work, free to be alive, spontaneous, and passionate. Keep a sense of humor and good nature about your work, and accept that mistakes will be made. Be your best self, and use clear and understandable language that comes from the heart.
- Work Smart – use your time effectively, while doing things the right way. Follow best practices and pursue a high level of competency in everything you do. But don't overwork yourself. 40 hours per week is plenty.
- Keep Getting Better – always keep pursuing new areas of personal and professional growth
- Stay Confident and Humble – we want to be good at what we do and feel that confidence, while staying humble in the way we conduct ourselves with others. We're not flashy or cocky. We just do good work.
- Value and Respect Others – treat all employees and clients with respect. Always seek to understand and value the positive intentions and contributions of others.